tectec-online is a no-fee portal for sharing technical articles around the world. Please feel free to contribute to the content and share your knowledge. Send your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can join a panel of experts at tectec-online to share technical knowledge around the world to thousands of readers who are likeminded individuals or are researching your subject.
tectec-online is a popular resource for technical expertise that has global coverage every day. Your post will be available to all of these readers. If we love your post it will be displayed in our feature slideshow on the home page.
Sharing your technical knowledge will increase your online profile, which can benefit you in so many ways. An increased internet profile will build your network of contacts and demonstrate your expertise in your chosen subject.
If you have your own website, then sharing your knowledge will direct people to you and increase your traffic, which in turn increases your page ranking. Leaving your web link with your content provides a powerful backlink that also helps with your page ranking. Make sure that you fill in the view source box to get the back link.
The benefits of posting articles or blogs are well publicised across the internet but generally posting an article or many articles will increase your exposure and popularity online and promote your authority in a subject. Posting articles increases brand awareness and reaches new audiences as well as generating visits to your website and creating valuable back links that help to increase your ranking in the search engines.
There are numerous ways that contributing to tectec-online will benefit you. Whether you contribute as an individual or as a business, increasing your profile will improve your standing on the internet. However, maybe the best reason to contribute is simply to share your knowledge.
We Have to Have a Few Rules
- tectec-online reserves the right to editorial control. We may remove something inappropriate such as blatant advertising or offensive material but we will not add to your content.
- No copyrighted content, please don’t just lift an article from someone else and post it.
- All content must be appropriate for public access which means that anything offensive is not permitted.
- All content must be relevant, interesting, original and factually correct.
- Images must be free from restricted use.
- You will retain responsibility for your content.
- The editor retains the right to not publish an article.
- The editor retains the right to remove an article without notice.
- There is no contract between tectec-online and the author or any third party.
All content is submitted for upload by third party individuals. Although tectec-online review submissions to check if they are appropriate before posting, we cannot take any credit or responsibility for the content. Posted content is not necessarily the opinion of tectec-online.
Cookies & Internet Advertising
At tectec-online we collect different types of information about our users for the following main reasons:
- To provide a useful resource in the form of an online directory of users.
- To provide an interactive web site where email is used to communicate with the users.
- To provide a security mechanism whereby we can restrict content to certain groups of users.
- To help us to improve the service we offer.
The minimum information we need to register a user is your email address, first and last name and a password. We also ask for some further, voluntary information so we can provide a richer, more useful service.
You have control over who is able to access specific items of information. By default your personal information will be visible to other authenticated users of the site. You can change these settings from your personal profile page.
We are absolutely committed to protecting your privacy. Our policy can be summarised in one sentence: we will not share your information with others without your consent.
We have established the following two principles:
- We will respect your email privacy. You will only receive email from tectec-online
- We will not share any individual user details (including your email address) to any third party without your consent.
Remember to close your browser when you have finished your user session. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or internet cafe. You as an individual are responsible for the security of, and access to, your own computer.
Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information over the internet that this information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information in publicly accessible online forums, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your usernames and passwords and any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the internet.
Our pages may contain links to other websites, and you should be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices on other websites.
For direct communication, questions and queries please email us email@example.com
To Advertise on tectec-online.com
We have a range of advertising options from graphic ad panels through to one of our technical authors writing an article on your behalf. As a premium, we can post your article as a featured image on the front page side show.
If you wish to place an advertisement on the tectec-online website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
tectec-online is a subsidiary of Tectec Press, which specialises in the publication and promotion of technical literature.